1. Small size, absorb transient overvoltage, large surge current resistance. The voltage range is wide, range from several volts to thousands of volts for a single varistor.
2. Low limiting voltage (residual voltage), low leakage current, fast response speed (ns level), Front and back symmetrical volt-ampere characteristics, the flow rate of a single varistor can reach 70KA or higher.
|Model Size||Ф5mm ~ Ф20mm|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||-40℃ ~ +85℃(+125℃ VDE)/-40℃ ~ +125℃|
|Withstanding Surge Current||100~6500A|
|Approved Monogram||UL ,VDE ,CSA ,CQC|
|Series||Maximun Allowable Voltage||Varistor Voltage||Maximun Clamping Voltage|
Product structure chart:
Product packaging drawing:
Application Area :
1. Overvoltage protection for transistors, IC, Silicon-controlled and semiconductor switching elements and various electronic equipment.
2. Surge absorption and overvoltage protection for household appliances and industrial appliances.
3. Surge absorption of relays and solenoid valves, elimination of electrostatic discharge and noise signals.
4. Lightning protection and overvoltage protection of telephone program-controlled exchange, communication equipment, leakage switch, etc.
*Matters Needing Attention:
1. Do not store the capacitor in corrosive gas, especially in the presence of chlorine, sulfur, acid, alkali, salt, moisture, etc.
2. The storage temperature and the relative humidity should not be too low or too high.