1. The charging speed is fast, and the rated capacitance can be reached after charging in 30 seconds.
2. Long cycle life, use up to 500,000 times, and the conversion life is close to 30 years
3. Strong discharge capacitance, high efficiency and low loss
4. Low power density
5. All raw materials are RoHS compliant
6. Simple operation and maintenance-free
7. Good temperature characteristics, the lowest can work at -40 ℃
8. Easy to detect
9. Can be made into super capacitor module
Product Packaging Drawing:
Application Area :
Backup power: RAM, detonators, car recorders, smart meters, vacuum switches, digital cameras, motor drives
Energy storage: smart three meters, UPS, security equipment, communication equipment, flashlights, water meters, gas meters, tail lights, small appliances
High-current work: electrified railways, smart grid control, hybrid vehicles, wireless transmission
High-power support: wind power generation, locomotive starting, ignition, electric vehicles, etc.
What is a graphene supercapacitor?
Graphene supercapacitor is a general term for supercapacitors based on graphene materials. Due to graphene's unique two-dimensional structure and excellent intrinsic physical properties, such as exceptionally high electrical conductivity and large surface area, graphene-based materials have great potential for application in supercapacitors. Compared with traditional electrode materials, graphene-based materials show some novel features and mechanisms in the process of energy storage and release.