1. Metallized polypropylene film, non-inductive structure, large capacity, less change in capacity, and small amplitude of internal temperature rise.
2. Low loss at high frequency, strong self-healing ability, withstand high pulses, large current, and high frequency resistance of 100KHZ.
|Technical requirements reference Standard||GB/T 14579 (IEC 60384-17)|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃~105℃（+85℃~+105℃：decreasing factor1.25% per℃ for UR）|
|Insulation Resistance(IR)||Cn≤0.33μF,IR≥15000MΩ ;Cn>0.33μF,RCn≥5000s at 100V,20℃,1minFor 60sec / 25℃For 60sec / 25℃|
|Dissipation Factor (tgδ)||0.1% Max, at 1KHz and 20℃|
Product structure chart:
Product packaging drawing:
Application Area :
1. Widely used in high current, high frequency, DC, AC and pulse circuits.
2. Suitable for S correction circuit in color TV which requires small size and excellent performance.
*Matters Needing Attention:
1. Do not store the capacitor in corrosive gas, especially in the presence of chlorine, sulfur, acid, alkali, salt, moisture, etc.
2. The storage temperature and the relative humidity should not be too low or too high.