1. The product is epoxy thermistor
2. Good stability and high reliability
3. Wide resistance range: 2~500KΩ
4. High resistance and B value accuracy
5. Glass packaging, can be used in harsh conditions such as high temperature and high humidity
6. Small size, sturdy structure, easy to install automatically
7. Operating temperature range -30~+90℃
8. Fast thermal induction and high sensitivity
Product Packaging Drawing:
Application Area :
1.Temperature control and temperature detection of household appliances such as induction cooker, electric pressure cooker, rice cooker, electric oven, disinfection cabinet, water dispenser, microwave oven, electric heater.
2.Temperature detection and temperature compensation for medical equipment (such as copiers, printers, etc.).
3.Temperature control and testing of industrial, medical, environmental, meteorological and food processing equipment.
4.Temperature protection of rechargeable battery packs and chargers.
5.Temperature compensation for instrument coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples.
Q: How stable is the NTC sensor?
A: Different sensor families have different stability ratings. Epoxy-coated NTCs are less stable than sealed glass NTC sensors.
Q: Can NTC be used for cryogenic applications?
A: Yes, but at -200°C the accuracy is based on mathematical modeling.
Q: What is the price range of NTC?
A: The price depends on the cost, which is related to the output. The stricter the precision, the lower the production.