Small size and large capacity. Compared with the radial type, the auto-amounting cost is lower, the height of the parts is reduced, and the installation density is increased, which occupy less space.
|Technical requirements reference Standard||IEC 60384-9|
|Rated Voltage(UR)||25 / 50 / 100 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 VDC|
|Capacitance Range||0.5pF to 0.1μF，100pF to 10μF|
|Capacitance Tolerance||±0.25pF(C), ±0.5 Pf(D), ±5%(J),±10%(K ),±20%(M)，±10%(K ),±20%(M),±80%-20%(Z)|
|Dissipation Factor (tgδ)||≤0.15%，X7R≤3.5%,Y5V≤7.0%(220nF以下), ≤10.0%(220~470nF)≦12.5%(470 nF ~10μF)|
|Insulation Resistance(IR)||C≤10 nF:IR>10000MΩ ; C>10 nF:R .C>100MΩ. μF，C≤25 nF:IR>4000MΩ ; C>25 nF:R.C>100MΩ.μF|
|Operating Temperature Range||-55℃ to +125℃，X7R,-55℃ to +125℃ ; Y5V,-25℃ to +85℃|
|Flame Retardant Epoxy Resin||UL94-V0|
Product structure chart:
Product packaging drawing:
Application Area :
1. Apply to high-frequency circuits with high stability requirements, such as temperature compensation circuits, oscillation circuits etc.
2. Apply to DC blocking circuit, coupling circuits and bypass circuits. Also apply for those frequency discriminating circuits with not too high requirement for capacity stability.
3. Apply to circuits requiring large capacity, such as energy storage and memory circuits.
*Matters Needing Attention:
1. Do not store the capacitor in corrosive gas, especially in the presence of chlorine, sulfur, acid, alkali, salt, moisture, etc.
2. The storage temperature and the relative humidity should not be too low or too high.