1) Solid capacitors are completely free of electrolytes, and have high safety
2) The characteristics of solid capacitors are hardly affected by changes in temperature and frequency.
3) The lifespan of solid capacitors is 10 times the lifespan for every 20℃ decrease in temperature. The lifespan of solid capacitors can exceed 20000 hours at 105℃, and the capacitance change rate is extremely low. Low-voltage liquid aluminum electrolytic capacitors cannot reach this lifespan.
4) Even at extremely low temperature of 65℃, the solid capacitor can still start immediately.
5) It can also be used for a long time in a high temperature environment of 85~105℃
6) When replacing the original liquid capacitor, the capacitance of 1/3 or even lower can be fully qualified for severe working conditions.
7) The extremely low ESR characteristics of solid capacitors are almost 100 times lower than that of liquid capacitors, and the ripple resistance of a single solid capacitor can reach several amperes.
Product Structure Chart:
Product Packaging Drawing:
Application Area :
What is a solid capacitor?
Compared with the traditional liquid capacitors, the main difference between solid-state capacitors is the "solid state". Solid capacitors are generally called solid polymer aluminum electrolytic capacitors or solid conductive polymer aluminum electrolytic capacitors. As can be seen from the name, solid-state capacitors mainly emphasize conductive polymers, which is the difference between them and traditional electrolytic capacitors.
JYH HSU(JEC) focuses on the R&D and manufacturing of high-frequency, low-resistance, high-voltage, small-size, and long-life electrolytic capacitors. Our production base is located in Guangdong, China and can supply 6.3V to 500V series of electrolytic capacitors.